This is the last week of the Share What You Love promotion, so make sure you get your bundle with your FREE goodies before this deal slips away!
You can make this incredibly easy, elegant, BEAUTIFUL card by following along below. If you like you can click HERE to get a printable PDF version of these instructions.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Love What You Do Photopolymer Stamp Set (148042), Gotta Have It All Bundle (149526), A Little More, Please Bundle (149525), Just Getting Started Bundle (149524
- PAPER – Rich Razzleberry Cardstock (115316), Basic Black Cardstock (121045), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Share What You Love Designer Series Paper (DSP) (146926), Gold Foil (132622)
- INK – Versamark Ink Pad (102283)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Layering Ovals Framelit (141706), Dimensionals (104430), Heat Tool (129053), Gold Stampin’ Embossing Powder (109129), Embossing Buddy (103083), Gold Mini Sequin Trim (144128), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Rich Razzleberry Cardstock - 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 5 ½”
- Basic Black Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, Scrap approximately 2” x 3”
- Whisper White Cardstock – 4” x 5 ¼”, Scrap approximately 2” x 3”
- DSP – 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Gold Foil – 3 7/8” x 3/8”
- Use multipurpose liquid glue to attach your DSP card front to your Basic Black Mat.
- Attach the thin gold foil stripe across the lower third of your card front.
- On your scrap whisper white cardstock, use your embossing buddy to remove any static, and stamp your thank you sentiment using Versamark ink.
- Add your gold embossing powder to your stamped sentiment, and heat until melted with the heat tool.
- Use your 2nd to smallest layering oval to die cut your sentiment with the big shot.
- Die cut your 2nd to smallest scalloped oval out of your scrap basic black cardstock.
- Use liquid glue to attach your sentiment to the scalloped basic black mat.
- Use dimensionals to attach your sentiment over the left side of the gold stripe you already added to your card front.
- Use mini glue dots to attach a small piece of gold mini sequin trim to the right side of the sentiment.
- Add 3 basic pearls to the lower left corner of your card front, and add 3 basic pearls to the upper, right side of the card front.
- Attach your finished card front to the Rich Razzleberry card base.
- Attach your whisper white panel to the inside of your card base.
You can purchase any of the other products I used to create this card by clicking the items below. Make sure you are logging your purchases for my Rustic Rewards program and that you are using my host code for a chance to win a prize:
Also - when you order from me, you are invited to my PRIVATE Facebook group for my VIPs. You can click below to go directly to my online store.
Product List - Click to Shop:
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by and see what I created! If you liked my project, show me some love in the comments. I absolutely love hearing from you! :)
Stampin' Up! Your Way:
JOIN MY TEAM as a discount shopper
or be your own boss and earn some extra money!
I do both, and I can show you how!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here!
Shop my Clearance Rack - up to 80% savings!
Shop my online store HERE