I love the bright colors and elegance of this beautiful card! Did you catch the Carried Away DSP in the background? That's a FREE item you can get during Sale-A-Bration!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Cool Treats (142982 photopolymer)
- PAPER – Whisper White Cardstock (100730), SAB Carried Away Designer Series Paper (DSP) (143608)
- INK – Peekaboo Peach (141398), Mint Macaron (138326), Watermelon Wonder (138323), Crumb Cake (126975), Basic Black (140931), Versamark (102283)
- OTHER – Mint Macaron Ribbon (141656), White Heat Emboss Powder (109132), Big Shot (143263), Lots of Labels Framelit (138281), Corner Rounder Punch (135346), Delicate White Doilies (141701), Snail (104332), Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼””, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Carried Away DSP – 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
- Whisper White Card Stock – 3 ½” x 2 ¾”, 3 ¼” x 3/8”
- Scraps: Whisper White, Carried Away DSP
- Stamp 3 ice cream and stick images on Whisper White panel using the classic ink pads.
- Stamp the white accent image in versamark on all 3 ice creams.
- Pour white emboss powder over the top and heat accents.
- Stamp words on white strip.
- Cut banner on white strip.
- Punch 2 opposite corners of the white panel using the corner rounder punch.
- Cut Lots of Labels panel out of DSP scrap.
- Assemble card using snail adhesive. Use dimensionals on the 2 white panels.
You can click the items below to order any of the items to make this card directly from my online store:
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose
Click HERE for my local events!
Want the latest Sales & Promotions? Click HERE!
Shop my online store HERE - Get up to 80% OFF on the Clearance Rack!
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer