This card was so quick to put together!
Here's what you need:
- Whisper White Card Stock cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Old Olive Card Stock cut to 5 1/4 x 4
- Chocolate Chip Card Stock cut to 5 x 3 3/4
Here's what you do:
1. Prepare your card base in Whisper White Card Stock.
2. In the lower right-hand corner of the front of your card base, stamp the ground and blades of grass in Old Olive.
3. Next stamp the tree with branches in Chocolate Chip (no leaves).
4. Use the leaves stamp from your Totally Trees set to stamp the leaves in Crushed Curry. Repeat using Pumpkin Pie.
5. Emboss your Chocolate Chip card stock using your Woodgrain Embossing folder.
6. Hold down your Old Olive and Chocolate Chip squares over your card front. Carefully tear around your stamped image of the tree first in Old Olive, then in Chocolate Chip. Be sure the Old Olive bottom layer is larger than the Chocolate Chip layer.
7. Adhere the Chocolate Chip to the Old Olive, and adhere these layers to your card front.
8. Stamp "With Love" from the Tin of Tags stamp set in Chocolate Chip and punch using the Decorative Label punch. Sponge the edges of your banner in Chocolate Chip.
9. Attach dimensionals to the back of your With Love decorative banner and arrange your Copper Metallic Thread in messy loops behind, securing as you go by sticking to the dimensionals.
Done! See?!?! Wasn't that easy???
I would be thrilled to earn your business! If you would like to purchase any of the products to make this card, please consider purchasing from me. Click any of the photos below to go directly to my online store:
Remember to use my October Host code below to be entered to win a FREE stamp set:
Thanks for stopping by!
Facebook: Country Cards by Rose
About Country Cards Club
About becoming a Country Cards VIP
About joining the fun and becoming a Demonstrator
About saving money and becoming a Discount Buyer
Click HERE to see what's going on - local events and promotions
Shop my online store Clearance rack HERE
Want to construct a new project every month?
Click HERE to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin
COMING SOON: Online Classes!